So it is, after 6 months in a relationship, hamsap and nothamsap decided to put an end to it. No matter how hard it is to walk out from each other's life, it is I believe the best thing to do.
Walking in and out of relationships, I reckon I have grown to be more experienced in the sense of handling it well. Maybe it's the fading feelings or it could be due to the innate moving-on-fast characteristic, I am not upset about the breakup but am actually happy and appreciative of what I have been through with hamsap.

During the whole 6 months, I have come to understand myself better. I know what I want from life, and what kinda relationships I really wanna be in. Also, our relationship touched on the commitment issue that has always been vague to me.
The end of one story is the beginning for another new story. However, let's not avoid each other and shall we become friends again. :).
Anyway, I will still update the blog as usual, only with a different role and different perspective, that is a single boy :)
Walking in and out of relationships, I reckon I have grown to be more experienced in the sense of handling it well. Maybe it's the fading feelings or it could be due to the innate moving-on-fast characteristic, I am not upset about the breakup but am actually happy and appreciative of what I have been through with hamsap.

During the whole 6 months, I have come to understand myself better. I know what I want from life, and what kinda relationships I really wanna be in. Also, our relationship touched on the commitment issue that has always been vague to me.
The end of one story is the beginning for another new story. However, let's not avoid each other and shall we become friends again. :).
Anyway, I will still update the blog as usual, only with a different role and different perspective, that is a single boy :)

20 comments:
Here to listen. Hugs
part as friends if possble....easier for both of you. take care....
all the best, and may your next happy-ending story begins soon..
sorry to hear abt dat. life goes on. life is abt trials n turbulance. exams r more important now. gud to hear wat u want. most not-hamsap fans who r hamsap will be supporting u here. bwuahaha... get back to studies!
life does continue no matter what happen.
stay strong and have faith. Study hard first.
Dun know you at all. But like many of us who have gone through likewise, seems you are emotionally stronger than most and handled the situation with much care.
Please do take care. Every Blessing! ^_^
+Ant+
Take care! Stay strong...
Our prayers are with you =)
ahhh.....that's so sad...
hopefully you guys *can* make the friendship thing work though.....
*hugs*
What will be will be. What matters is that you have this amazing and mature way at looking at it and are determined to move forward. My partner and I are great friends with both my ex's... so we know it's possible!
Keep well, bro.
it's part of our journey~ hope both you two can be great friend~ i know it is possible~ been thru that~
Good luck lah. Yah, be friends is good. Easier on mutual friends as well.
NOW NOW. What u need, is a Margarita and after that a pina colada, then after that, u need a really warm shower! and after that, have some makeover!!!
I guess a makeover for the blog as well?
New Life.. theres always an open road.
:)
Sad to hear that~... stay strong ya and hope you will be fine....
Shucks. Take care, you.
*hugs* Stay strong and be happy, yeah.
Oh... sorry to hear that..
you to me are one of the cutest couple ever, esp the way you play with words in your blog :)
sad to see you all parting ways, but its best to do something that you 2 are happy about.
Such a sudden, shocking news. Hope you're okay.
wow. this is news.
am sorry to hear about u both. hugs..
Post a Comment