So the confession of a friend of mine really got me thinking: should we or should we not take a picture of us making out with our partners?
This is not the first time this question hits me in the head. I didn't give it a serious thought until my friend Paul confessed to me how bad the consequences were when his ex-bf leaked the picture out on internet.

To think that you go public and get all the popularity you ever wanted all of a sudden isn't that exciting at all, especially when you become humiliatingly famous but not celebrity-like famous. What's left of him to face the public when he realized the leaking has rapidly traveled across the ocean and landed on foreign land. It never fails to amaze us how fast things can spread on internet.

Ever watch gossip girl? Put yourself in the shoes and you will be able to feel the embarrassment and humiliation while the last thing you want people to know just being publicly exposed when you least expect it. To make it worse, it reaches the parents in Paul's case. Being able to come out is a good thing, but not in that way
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't help but wonder, why would people want to take a picture of them making out or making love while you know for sure the cat will be out of bag sooner or later? Haven't we learned something from the scandalous Edison Chen Incident a while back?
It makes sense when you say you love him too much to turn him down, but I am definitely gonna slap you if you ever say he promised he won't show anyone let alone leak it out.
But seriously, what's the fun and exciting part of taking such pictures in the first place?
This is not the first time this question hits me in the head. I didn't give it a serious thought until my friend Paul confessed to me how bad the consequences were when his ex-bf leaked the picture out on internet.

To think that you go public and get all the popularity you ever wanted all of a sudden isn't that exciting at all, especially when you become humiliatingly famous but not celebrity-like famous. What's left of him to face the public when he realized the leaking has rapidly traveled across the ocean and landed on foreign land. It never fails to amaze us how fast things can spread on internet.

Ever watch gossip girl? Put yourself in the shoes and you will be able to feel the embarrassment and humiliation while the last thing you want people to know just being publicly exposed when you least expect it. To make it worse, it reaches the parents in Paul's case. Being able to come out is a good thing, but not in that way
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't help but wonder, why would people want to take a picture of them making out or making love while you know for sure the cat will be out of bag sooner or later? Haven't we learned something from the scandalous Edison Chen Incident a while back?
It makes sense when you say you love him too much to turn him down, but I am definitely gonna slap you if you ever say he promised he won't show anyone let alone leak it out.
But seriously, what's the fun and exciting part of taking such pictures in the first place?

12 comments:
A couple once told me it's for them to review their performance and improve on it.
In my humble opinion, I think people should make the ground rule of no pictures or videos during intimate moments. It is exciting but consequences are deadly.
try it.. and u will feel the adrenaline rush :)
or maybe i like to see myself naked :)
couldnt agree more bt well best said dare to do dare to face the consequences....
Oh, honey, "somebody" did the same thing last time..It wasn't me but I think u know that "somebody"..hahaha..neways, honey, if u still love that person, I don't think u wan to humiliate the person u love unless u to want to revenge for breaking ur heart..hahah...so be very careful~ XP (juz joking la, I still sayang u~) Muaks ~
It's erotic? *Shrug*. I don't agree with that though, no matter how deep the love and trust is...at that time.
I guess it's always safer not to do it. All those 1's and 0's in a jpeg file can be floating around on the internet for a long time regardless if they are cute kittens or your family jewels. :P
Hmm... i think i cannot take it as well...
love is blind...
sex is 'dangerous'... ha!
for the unknown, for the outrangous and that is sexy.. or so I thought :)
i agree, it can be dangerous if the video or pics get into the wrong hands.
Perhaps to keep their youth in posterity? :) And some bit of suspense too!
But I know what you mean. And for a moment there, I thought I was the Paul! :)
Post a Comment