"You do know I am leaving in Feb don't you?" I said, finally able to bring up the issue.
"yeah I do. I have been thinking about it" He said, softly that I sensed a pang of hesitation.
"and?" I was trying to pry further.
"It won't change anything. Whatever feelings that I have for you" He said, in a very firmed tone that almost convinced me.
"But I won't be around, for at least half a year?" I said. Trying to make things more complicated.
"well, if we are meant to be, thing will work out. Plus what's there to lose? If it works out, I will be glad and if it doesn't it won't do any harm will it? We are not talking about eternity here." He said.
"True. We will see how it goes! You know I won't say I love you just yet" I then said, feeling kinda relieved.
"You know what, it doesn't matter. You will just have to listen to me saying it." To be honest, it's a completely different feeling I ever have.
"oh by the way, you gained weight" Me being the mean me, trying to divert the conversation.
"It's ok, now you have a bigger pillow to lay on" he being him, sweet as usual.
He has a weird sense of humour that I never see in the people around me. He has an open mind that takes in whatever happens in a good way.
At least, there is one less cynic out there. :).
"yeah I do. I have been thinking about it" He said, softly that I sensed a pang of hesitation.
"and?" I was trying to pry further.
"It won't change anything. Whatever feelings that I have for you" He said, in a very firmed tone that almost convinced me.
"But I won't be around, for at least half a year?" I said. Trying to make things more complicated.
"well, if we are meant to be, thing will work out. Plus what's there to lose? If it works out, I will be glad and if it doesn't it won't do any harm will it? We are not talking about eternity here." He said.
"True. We will see how it goes! You know I won't say I love you just yet" I then said, feeling kinda relieved.
"You know what, it doesn't matter. You will just have to listen to me saying it." To be honest, it's a completely different feeling I ever have.
"oh by the way, you gained weight" Me being the mean me, trying to divert the conversation.
"It's ok, now you have a bigger pillow to lay on" he being him, sweet as usual.
He has a weird sense of humour that I never see in the people around me. He has an open mind that takes in whatever happens in a good way.
At least, there is one less cynic out there. :).

5 comments:
All the best! You're leaving already! And I haven't managed to see you yet. :P
Oh..who is that??
Wow... its been so loooooong since your last update.. im sorry.. i think i lost you somewhere.. what's new? :P
Good luck!
A year ain't that long :) Pretty sure you will come back again in between, right?
U coiming back to malaysia?
Post a Comment