Colours have always been an issue in our everyday's life. We place so much emphasis on the paint colour of our houses, the colour of our outfits, the skin colour of our lovers and even the colour of our bath towels. With sex becomes so easily accessible these days, we take the colour issue to a whole new level -- the colour of our dates/partners' wilies.
Over lunch, my lunch buddies cla, vix and I were talking about our respective colour preference for dicks. We are all aware of the fact that size has always been the hot topic of disccusion, I just didn't expect the colour itself will be brought into the picture, much less a determining factor for sexual appeal.
"I don't think I will date a caucasian" Cla said, with vix nodding in agreement.
"why not?" I wondered.
"No sexual appeal. their dicks are too pale." Cla said, straight to the point.
"not necessarily! Some of them are pink! cute dont you reckon?" I voiced out my opinion, expecting one of them to take my side.
"No. I prefer something darker. but not too dark tho, asians' or latinos' would be ideal." Vix said and Cla just nodded without having to say anything.

Apparently I am the only pink-lover in the village. And pigmentation isn't always a bad thing. One person's deal-breaker can be another person's treasure. How nicely said!
It left me thinking, does the colour of the willy really matter? It doesn't give the physical excitement as the size of the willy does yet people still see it as an important aspect in one's sexual appeal. Plus there is nothing a coloured condom can't fix. Go to an adult shop and choose from the varieties of condoms which suits your colour spectrum, be it pink, brown, dark brown, baige, you name it, and you are all set to go!

To say that sex is a mere physical thing is not entirely true. Afterall it still involves the pyschological and emotional part of someone's mind. That being said, I couldn't help but wonder, how much do you really care about the colour? Will you not have sex with someone just because the colour of his willy doesn't meet your requirement?
Over lunch, my lunch buddies cla, vix and I were talking about our respective colour preference for dicks. We are all aware of the fact that size has always been the hot topic of disccusion, I just didn't expect the colour itself will be brought into the picture, much less a determining factor for sexual appeal.
"I don't think I will date a caucasian" Cla said, with vix nodding in agreement.
"why not?" I wondered.
"No sexual appeal. their dicks are too pale." Cla said, straight to the point.
"not necessarily! Some of them are pink! cute dont you reckon?" I voiced out my opinion, expecting one of them to take my side.
"No. I prefer something darker. but not too dark tho, asians' or latinos' would be ideal." Vix said and Cla just nodded without having to say anything.

Apparently I am the only pink-lover in the village. And pigmentation isn't always a bad thing. One person's deal-breaker can be another person's treasure. How nicely said!
It left me thinking, does the colour of the willy really matter? It doesn't give the physical excitement as the size of the willy does yet people still see it as an important aspect in one's sexual appeal. Plus there is nothing a coloured condom can't fix. Go to an adult shop and choose from the varieties of condoms which suits your colour spectrum, be it pink, brown, dark brown, baige, you name it, and you are all set to go!

To say that sex is a mere physical thing is not entirely true. Afterall it still involves the pyschological and emotional part of someone's mind. That being said, I couldn't help but wonder, how much do you really care about the colour? Will you not have sex with someone just because the colour of his willy doesn't meet your requirement?

10 comments:
Pink is nice.
i vote for pink too! But i'd always wonder... like since our dick dont exposed to the sun... why is it more tan than the rest of our natural body colour?
Size and color doesnt matter, it's the person attitude and character is more important that the two point everyone is curious about. That's my personal optional.
ooh yah the look and the body shape as well. If the color and size meet your requirement but with bad look and body shape, i believe it will drive everyone off as well. :p Conclusion, Look, Body Shape, Attitude and Character is much more important accept it's ONS.
Fable, cuz you have too much skin lolz
I think our preferences are skewed towards what we hv grown up seeing. Darn, this is such a weird topic! lolz
Bring out the food-grade paints!
its the total package that counts
Leon Koh
SingaBore
http://hanleong.blogspot.com
caucasion are like a turn off for me :)
But i dun like red.. :p
Post a Comment