Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Breakdown

So I am back heartbroken.

Fell for the wrong guy and gave in too much ended up being hurt and crushed to the ground. It's just a phase everyone has to go through. Sometimes I wonder, will we ever be able to learn something the easy way?

I came out to my mum the other day. It's definitely not intended but confession just slipped outta my mouth. She was shocked for just one second and the next she told me " I have been afraid that you will bring this up one day". Every mum knows. It's just a matter if they wanna be honest with themselves.

She was alright with it but wasn't supportive, at least for now. I am still her beloved son afterall.

Shit happens. But too much of them happen at the same time has really given me a hard time which is so difficult to go through. I cried like a baby in front of my bestie yesterday when i could no longer hold back my emotions. Crying isn't gonna help but at least it calms my heart afterwards.

It made me realise, I am afterall still a kid, who needs all the cares and loves in order to survive through all these obstacles.

10 comments:

Armanique said...

i hope things get better soon for u :)

Pike-chan said...

Hope better days are ahead of you... hang on there.

Jaded Jeremy said...

It's tough. Hope it'll only get better.

Alex said...

You did a right and brave thing by coming out :) Don't worry too much by now, things will always get better. Cheer up :)

seng086 said...

It's has never been easier when you are emotionally beaten after breaking up with someone you fall in love with. Take time to rest and recover. You'll stand up once again.

Medie007 said...

*hugs*

Lover Boi said...

If life was a bliss, then the world wouldn't be in such a situation it is today. I like to see it as it happened for a reason, I was taught that God puts no challenges that we can't handle in out paths. Something to learn, or maybe something learned perhaps?
Mum wasn't supportive at first, not that she's supportive now, but at least she's accepting me as I am now. So worry not, time is a healer and a teacher.
Here for you all the way anyway.
david_tan90@hotmail.com if you need a friend.
Cheers

Derek said...

Hang in there mate! I know it is difficult but trust me, in the end when you find the right person, all those heartbreaks will be worth it. It makes u stronger and better appreciate the person who loves u back.

About the coming out part, bravo! It's tough, but as u yourself said all mom knows. It's just how the choose to respond to it. You're still her son.

Hugs. Things WILL be better.

NotHamsap said...

Thanks guys!! I am feeling better now :)

H.a.M.s.A.p said...

Hey Honey,

You will feel better if you come back to me..hahaha.. XP

HamSap ~