Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gorgeous ain't good

I have been back in Malaysia for about a month now. Life is good and packed that I didn't even have time to masturbate (yes that's a new way to put it). Ceaseless trips and outings, uncountable times of going back and forth between KL and my hometown, catching up with my mates whom I haven't been seeing for at least a year are what keeping me busy. Life is so good when you have no time at all to think about what life means!

I have been catching up with one of my best friend Sam. I wouldn't hesitate to call her Gorgeous Sam given her immaculately good look, slender figure, extremely well educated background and flawless personality (I'm not exaggerating here). She is one of those girls that I never think will even be up on the market for grabs, in other words she will never be single for even a single day.

However reality has proven me wrong. She has always been single. When asked if she has too high a standard for guys, she denied it all the best she could saying that she wants someone with a sense of humour and is really passionate on what he is doing.

To be honest, that combination that she ever wants in a guy hardly exists on today's market, well maybe just a few but definitely not plenty. People nowadays too often take things for granted in the rat race and never slow down their pace to actually enjoy what they are doing. Money is the ultimate aim for everything and that has gradually brushed off what's called passion and interest in our life.

With that being said however, I think Sam can definitely get someone despite the rarity.

"Well, maybe you are too gorgeous people wouldn't dare to approach you in the first place" I said, trying to tip toe so that I wouldn't look too short next to her (my god, she wasn't even wearing heels).

she didn't say anything thought that's silence of agreement. Is it really true that gorgeous people don't get a date? How true is that we have this presumption that he is definitely taken when we see that gorgeous someone on the street?

The not gorgeous always get someone but the gorgeous gets none. What an irony!
Does that apply to the gay world as well?

11 comments:

Darren said...

i think it does apply...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Yup the irony.... certainly explains our current status! ^_^

+Ant+

Ganymede said...

It's true. Hence also the reason why you see good looking people end up with the not so good looking. Cause there's just too few to choose from.

Pluboy2 said...

eh.. maybe the too gorgeous wan.. people also sked to be with them la.. never know when someone else fishes them away.. lol..

kan?

thats why its probably true that in every couple, there's one who's hotter/cuter than the other lol.....

Jaded Jeremy said...

No time to masturbate? That tired, huh? Then wet dreams instead, is it? ;-)

People with sense of humour are not rare. People who are passionate about what they are doing, however, are very rare.

Actually, gorgeous people I know, guys or gals, straight or gay, have no problem getting dates.

nase said...

I totally agree with Sam, ironically. And it applies to both straight or gay people.

Pike-chan said...

I'm in the same opinion too... and also with takashi... dating someone gorgeous is definitely, wondering the time, he will be fished away

savante said...

Doesn't apply to gorgeous guys. They ask everyone for dates.

Gorgeous girls don't get dates since guys are usually too intimidated. They only get the arrogant buggers sniffing around.

Little Dove said...

You're right. Gorgeous gets none. No wonder I'm still single. ;p

p/s: Kidding only!

Anonymous said...

dr. paul's points are relevant to my point of view....

Alex said...

No time to even masturbate?! How awful!